Wednesday, July 05, 2006

More Sexy Stuff for you all

I have been a busy little beaver... :)

If you are looking for sexy stuff, you can check out Hard-X Hardcore blog. it is a new blog with good stuff on it. Not a bad one at all.

I also started a aggregated blog type thing that brings together various news sources, specifically around techie type stuff like computers and gadgets and whatnot, and put it all in one place. Kizo is a pretty decent site, and it updates every day with a bunch of fresh links to the various sources. Save your online time and find new stuff... all on one place! Click here for Kizo!

Other than that, I have been trying to stay cool as the summer comes in and makes my little office sweaty and ugly, and as I deal with the government and make them all happy. Joy !

No comments: